- 8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) of pepperoni, chopped
- 1 tbsp. of fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp. of black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 pinches of black pepper
- 40 wonton wrappers
- 2/3 cup(s) of vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup(s) of pizza sauce for dipping - serve warm
- 2 tbsp. of pizza seasoning
- 1 egg yolk whisked with 5 drops of water for egg wash
- Add to a mixing bowl; Philadelphia Cream Cheese, pepperoni, basil, black olives, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and pinches of salt and black pepper
- Lay-out 20 wontons. Top with a second wonton and lay-out in a triangle shape.
- Add 1 tablespoons of Philadelphia Cream Cheese mixture to middle of each wonton.
- Close wontons by folding envelope style. Bring all four points to the middle. Press gently to close.
- Brush each of the 20 wontons with egg wash.
- Preheat vegetable oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add about 5 wontons to the skillet
- Cook about 30 seconds on each side. Just until lightly browned.
- Place wontons on paper towel,
- Serve with heated pizza sauce.
Padrino, is Italian for Godfather and "The Godfather Saga" is one of my all-time favorites! I hope you enjoy me being super silly doing my video for Pizza Wontons. It was so much fun to do, and these yummy bites of pizza are winners. The Godfather just offered you an appetizer you won't be able to refuse!
Creamy delicious meal in one dish using two 8 oz packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, fresh ham, corn, tomatoes and fresh herbs
Prep time: 10 minutesCook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
3 fresh corn on the cob
4 ounce(s) of sour cream
1 tsp. of jalapeno pepper, minced
1 plum tomato, cubed
1 plum tomato, sliced
2 garlic cloves, mined
3 tbsp. of red onions, chopped
1 tbsp. of fresh cilantro, minced
1 refrigerated pie crust
1 pinch of black pepper
3/4 cup(s) of Colby Jack Cheese
1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
16 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (2 -8oz packages)
Clean and boil corn on the corn for 10 minutes
While the corn is cooking, add the following ingredients to a large mixing bowl: Cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, cilantro, vinegar, and jalapeno pepper.
Using an electric mixer, mix until creamy, about 3 minutes.
Add dashes of black pepper and fold in the cubed tomatoes.
Drain corn and use a knife to cut the kernels and juice from the cob. Cut ham-steak into small cubes.
Preheat skillet over medium high heat, add ham and cook for 8 minutes. Stir in corn and cook another 2 minutes. Turn off heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
Add corn and ham to cream cheese mixture.
Unfold the refrigerated pie crust into a pie dish. Pinch edges. Pour in mixture and top with tomato slices.
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and add the Colby Jack Cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes.
2 cups strawberries, rinsed and sliced in half
1 mango, cut into bite-sized cubes
1/3 cup sugar
Juice from 1 lime
1 teaspoon vanilla
6 freezer packaged dessert shells
Refrigerated whipped topping
Optional, maraschino cherries for the top
Place strawberries, mango, sugar, lime juice and vanilla in mixing bowl. Stir gently. Refrigerate overnight.
Add 2 tablespoons of strawberry and mango mixture to each dessert shell, and 2 tablespoons to each dessert plate. Top with refrigerated whipped topping and (optional) maraschino cherry.
A couple is Honeymooning on the paradise island of Hawaii and meet up with two other couples. Oh sure things are great at first, but people are turning up dead, now these couples don't seem so wholesome. "A Perfect Getaway" was one of those movies I wasn't sure I wanted to see. Boy oh boy, this film took me on a roller coaster ride and I loved it! I love a movie that I can't predict the ending. For all you thrill seekers, this ones for you.
Our Strawberry and Mango Paradise Dessert Cup is a small piece of island paradise on your plate. Our featured film "A Perfect Getaway " is all about beauty, paradise and murder. Fortunately for you, two out of three ain't bad. Delicious, light, and super easy to make, it is the perfect getaway!